I named my blog life is bon jovi A.) because I love bon jovi was taking and it was the best I could do and B.) because I have loved Jon Bon Jovi forever. He is the one famous star I would literally pass out in front of if I ever had the chance of meeting him. His grandmother lives in my home town of Erie, PA. Every summer he stops by Erie to visit his family for a week or so and every summer I hear stories of how my friends brothers mom ran into him at Sams Club, or my dads employees grandmother ate dinner with him. I get so jealous! One of these years I will run into him somewhere.
Besides being basically obessed with Bon Jovi, I'm pretty normal. I spent my summer teaching tennis. It was such an easy job because I was making good money by doing something I love. Not to mention staying in shape and getting tan. I also love girl stuff like shopping, tanning, getting my nails done, hanging out, etc. And like most college students I have a weird addiction to facebook and yet I can't figure out why. Everytime I click the internet browser I automatically start typing in Facebook.com. I know I'm not the only one who does this! I cannot wait for The Office to come back on (Sept. 11th) in case anyone was wondering. I also love Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, and One Tree Hill. I have to admit I get sucked into the reality tv shows from time to time, they can be so addicting.
At home I have a dog named Rush who is the best pet anyone could ever ask for. He is half black lab half border colley and one of the most laid back dogs ever. I might miss him more then my parents, just kidding. I've never really blogged before so I don't know what else to say? But I think I pretty much covered what was asked of for the assignment. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We'll try to figure some of those Facebook obsessions out this semester...
Post a Comment